Monday, June 29, 2009

A Monday of Many "News"

Wow! So much to share! First, here is Annistyn in her NEW green and brown outfit. It's really not new- I bought it for her one-month birthday. She just wore it yesterday for the first time though. It was still a little big, but what an ADORABLE outfit.






As you can tell, she was in a great mood! There were several more cute pictures. I think I'm going to make a panel for my bathroom out of these.

Today is the week before July 4th, so I thought I would have a patriotic picture each day. Here is Annistyn in one of her July 4th outfits, which is also new.




She was smiling a lot for me, but also bouncing around, so even with a really fast camera, I still didn't get a whole bunch of smiley ones.

Later, Finley got a NEW haircut. We had him cut a little shorter than normal because it is so hot. Here he is with his new 'do:




We tried to get some of him and Annistyn since they were both patriotic...but that didn't really turn out so great. She wanted to eat her dress and look at Finley and he just wanted to hang out:




And FYI- Yes, Annistyn had a matching diaper cover on earlier, but I took it off for her nap and while we were AT HOME. Just wanted to clear that up.
Then we had a little family fun. We've done this before, but never gotten pictures of it. Michael holds Annistyn over Finley like she is riding him. We don't actually let go, but both of them think it's really funny.






Annistyn has been really interested in table food lately. She seems to know what we are doing and wants to participate too. I have been really reluctant to feed her anything but milk, even though they told me at her 2-month appt. that I could give her rice cereal. I just feel like the later she could wait, the better. I had also read some stuff about allergies and obseity and stuff. Well, she's getting close to 4months old and developmentally is even beyond that. She's mimicing our sounds and pulling up and sitting up wonderfully with just a little support. She is even sitting up some by herself. She wants to be a big girl so badly. I figured it was probably about time for us to give her a little something else. We bought some rice cereal last night and gave it to her tonight for the first time. She actually ate several bites- but she was getting ill and really just wanted to drink her bottle and go to bed. I think it went pretty well for the first time:




And finally, the last "NEW" of the day. Tonight, Annistyn is sleeping in her crib for the very first time at night. She has been napping in there, but I have never let her sleep in there at night. Right now, she is snoozing. I'm sure it's a lot harder on me than it is on her. No pictures to share- I'm afraid the flash might wake her up.

Just a quick note- my website isn't fully up and running yet, but I am officially in business! I have started "Artography by Shae". I am available for custom invitations (with photo or without), custom cards for holidays, weddings, etc..., graphic design, and several other things. I have made several "memory boards" lately with pictures. These are just fancy collages, but I can design ANYTHING you want and I promise you'll be impressed with the prices. I have also done several "gift prints" where I edit your pictures and add effects, text, etc... I did a beautiful one for my grandparents lately and have placed it below as an example. And YES, I can do rush-order invitations! Anyway, if you think you are interested in anything- let me know. I will get you a price.



Okay- today has been busy and I have several things I need to accomplish before bed. Hope everyone has a great week! :)


Photobucket

0 comments: