Monday, October 26, 2009

Cabbage Pumpkin Patch Kid

Yesterday was one of those days I have fantasized about my whole life! I have always dreamed of strolling through the pumpkin patch with my family and picking the perfect one right off the vine!

We had sooo much fun. We got to pet the farm animals. It was the first time Michael and I had pet a sheep also! Annistyn liked the goat and the chickens, but wasn't crazy about the bigger animals! We rode the "cow train" and played in the grass. She found a friend on the hayride- they talked and waved at each other all the way to the pumpkin patch. We took Annistyn around to each pumpkin until she picked her favorite. It was neat- I had never been to a pumpkin patch before. I think she had a lot of fun. She was a very tired little girl last night!!! I hope that it will become a "Page Family Tradition".

Here is a small sample of the pictures we took:






I have prepared a slideshow of the rest of the pictures since there were so many. Just click play and enjoy! (I put it together REALLY fast- sorry it's so unprofessional!)



Hope your Monday was as good as a Monday can be! :)

Photobucket