Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So Cute It's Scary!

First of all....
BIG THANKS to Ms. G of Teaching Today for Tomorrow for giving me my first blog award!!!



I was really excited to find out about it!

The rules for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So I am passing this award on to the following fabulous bloggers:

1. A Teacher's Heart

2. The Dubose Family

3. The Walter's Family

4. Niki

5. From our Front Porch Looking In

Alright, next on the agenda...
Annistyn wanted to thank her Aunt Sherry (Pouncey) for the cute Halloween onesie and bib. They go great with her orange tutu!






It was really hard for me to get pictures of her today. She was pre-occupied with EVERYTHING but me and the camera! When Finley Dog is around, you can just forget about it. He hadn't seen his sissy all day and he is just as much attached to her as she is to him! This is what I was dealing with....





We decided to eat at Pizza Hut tonight. I put on Annistyn's Halloween outfit from Target and realized we were both wearing our Halloween shirts. I thought we should take a picture. If I had been thinking strait- I ACTUALLY have a witch shirt that would have matched hers better. Maybe another day! I told you before that I wear holiday clothes. So go ahead- laugh! Make fun! I teach Kindergarten and they love it! Annistyn likes it! And I like it! I think it looks festive! I'm embarassed to even admit this but when I was in highschool I COULD NOT wait until I was old enough to wear festive holiday sweaters from Steinmart! I've always wanted to be in the stage of my life I am in now. I have about 20 Halloween shirts and about 30 Christmas ones. You'll be seeing more!!! So here is Annistyn and me before we ate.



Can you tell she had been pitching a fit? We did a re-take after we ate.





Here are some I took of her in her outfit. Again, she wasn't interested in making pictures.




Well, that's all folks! Oh yeah- I am still taking orders for Halloween cards. If you are interested I can do front/back style or folded style or one-sided on professional photo paper. As long as I have the order by the middle of next week, I will able to get them back to you in time to send out. I can also do any type of holiday invitation. Need a rush order? No problem! Here is my most recent creation. I did these for Sherry Pouncey last week. It is adorable pictures of her precious grandchildren:

Front:


Back:


One day I'm going to have my website up and running....

Photobucket

1 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Awwww, I feel so loved ;)! That is too sweet!