Thursday, October 29, 2009

Like a Kid on Christmas Morning!

I LOVE taking pictures. It's like wrapping a bunch of presents (without knowing what they are) and running home to open them!

I took pictures today of McKena, Derek, and their beautiful daughter, Abby. McKena's brother, Ross, is Shelley's boyfriend. Of course, this huge storm cloud rolled over and killed the PERFECT afternoon lighting that we would have had. I was unsure how they would turn out! I thought in spite of that- they turned out pretty good!

I haven't had a chance to sort through all 300 of them! Yes, 300! But I just couldn't wait. Here is a preview:





I will create a complete online gallery for McKena later- and if she says it's okay, I'll share the link!

Thanks for letting me photograph your beautiful family!

It's late and I'm going to bed. I just wanted to put those pictures up. Like I said- I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!!!!

Photobucket

0 comments: