Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas... At Wal-Mart anyway!!!

Can you believe the Christmas decorations are ALREADY out!? I get so excited when I see those stockings, ornaments, and boxes of cards being put on the shelves!!!!

Here is some things I've already picked up from Wal-Mart:



I usually do a white, silver, and blue tree. This year I'm going to add some brown in it to compliment my walls.

Here we are last Christmas:



Annistyn got more gifts than I did last Christmas and she wasn't even here yet! I can't image what all she will get this Christmas!!!

I LOVE Christmas. I think that every season should be a season for giving- but isn't there something magical about Christmas???? I just can't get enough of it! I literally have a Christmas shirt or sweater for EVERY school day after Thanksgiving! I know it's sad to admit...

Moving on...
I promised to announce the winner of the "giveaway" today! I used a "random number generator" website
to pick a number. It's really neat if you ever need a random number for any reason! I'm not sure what other reason you would need to use it...but just in case! I numbered the comments in the order that people left them (1st comment was #1, etc...) I asked the number generator to select a number between 0 and 7 (because there were 6 comments)

The number was 4. The 4th comment was left by The Mitchell's. Yay! So, e-mail me at thepagesofourlife@gmail.com and we'll get your gift tags going! :)

If you are interested in the gift tags- I am making several different ones for my gifts this year. It's a great personal touch! I am selling sets of 25 custom designed tags (you pick color, etc...) for $20.00. You can put a picture on these! Just e-mail me if you want some! If you had rather get more for your money- consider the sticky back "to-from" labels for packages. You can get 140 for $20.00. They are about 1 inch by 2 inch- a good bit smaller than the tags, but can be custom designed (with a photo) to match your packages. I think I'll put the nice tags on close family's packages and maybe the smaller ones on everybody elses.


I like doing giveaways, so maybe I'll try one every other Saturday. Next Saturday will be Halloween, so I think that'll be a great time for the next one. I already know what it is going to be....

By the way, thanks for all the comments that were left! I'm glad to know Annistyn is such a fashion idol! Ha, ha!

Here she is modeling her lastest apparel:









It's hard to make her stop and model. I can barely keep up with her! Today I walked out of the den for MAYBE 30 seconds and I could not find her when I got back. She had crawled off to the foyer! She usually follows me when I walk out of the room. Good thing I have a watch dog! He is always on her trail!



She has figured out how to sit back up when she is laying down.



She will do it over and over. She has FINALLY mastered the concept of waving "bye-bye" and she tells everything and everyone "hey!"

Before long you will see pictures of her with bumps on her head. She is way too brave and will pull up and walk off even though she can't walk yet! She "walks" around her crib holding on the side. I give her another month. She'll be running around like a wild girl!

And on a random note...we went to the new Burke's today for the first time. Annistyn picked out a toy, so I had to buy it for her. I decided I would take Finley one home too.




Her Daddy definitely approved of these toys!

And since my day ended beautifully, I wanted my blog entry to end the same way. Here is the beautiful sunset that God painted tonight:





I thought it was so pretty! Hope your day was just as beautiful! :)

Photobucket

0 comments: