Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Hottie

Are Halloween clothes fun or what???






Annistyn... everyone wants to know- WHERE do you get all your festive clothing???




Well... Mommy loves a good bargain! She likes to shop on Ebay! The first outfit I'm wearing on here retails for $65.00. Mommy bought it for $15.99. It was brand new with tags!

Last night I went to the fall festival at Mommy's school. I had a lot of fun! I wore this really festive outfit, but I wouldn't be still for Mommy to take pictures.





Mommy bought it on www.etsy.com. She likes to shop on there because you get unique clothes for low prices. Each piece of clothing is handmade by someone. This dress was $18.00. Mommy could have made it- but for $18.00 she had rather pay someone else to do it!

So...that's my shopping secrets! Mommy wants me to remind everyone of the great giveaway that was mentioned on her last post. You have until Saturday if you want to be considered for the drawing.

Well, Mommy is going to put me to bed now! I don't really want to go- but she says I have to because it's waaaaayy past my bedtime and I have been a busy girl today. I have begun following Mommy when she tries to leave me playing on the floor. I can move just as fast as she can! I also ate cheese for the first time tonight and boy, was it good!!!

Goodnight everyone!
Love, Annistyn




Photobucket

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Annistyn, I am so glad your Mommy let you stay up late to write a blog. You are getting so big! I absolutely LOVE all of your clothes! I wish I had a cool Mommy like you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fashion tips Annistyn!

Your friend,
Macy Tucker :)