Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday Weather Blues....

Is anyone else tired of the rain??? I love a good rainstorm when I am trying to sleep, but not when I am trying to start my day!

I have been wanting to do Annistyn's fall pictures ALL week. Even just one rain shower makes the grass too wet to do it! I guess I won't complain since it is supposed to be bringing cool temps!

So what's been going on around here?

It's not really a "what's been going" it's "who's been going"...






She is going and she is going EVERYWHERE!

It's hard to get her still to take pictures! I can barely dress her and change her diaper.

Maybe tomorrow will be clear all day and I can take her outside for a quick photo session.

I also wanted to share my bedroom's new look.





Our sheets had gotten a hole in them. Since I was going to pay $40.00 for new sheets (because we are used to sleeping on 400-count), I decided I would just spend $100.00 and buy a whole new comforter set.

Our old one was still in pretty good condition, but I just wanted a new look. We had not changed comforters since we moved into our house almost 3 years ago. This one was at Wal-Mart Friday night and the price was pretty reasonable. Now I just have to add some more wall art and get a few more throw pillows. My bedroom has never been my favorite room of the house. I just never can get it the way I want it to look.

Well, I have a few things to take care of before bed!

I have something special planned for my next post, so stay tuned! It will be up sometime tomorrow or Friday.



Photobucket

0 comments: