Thursday, October 1, 2009

October "Fest"

Since I had to vent a little on my last post, I wanted to make sure I put some happy thoughts on here tonight!

First of all- Happy October! I wanted to share some of my "festive" fall decor. Here is my mantel. Sorry I didn't turn the TV off first!







My sweet doggie wanted me to take his picture too:



I am loving the cool temperature at night! Annistyn is getting to wear her new fall clothes. Here she is tonight in a new outfit:






I will start wearing Halloween sweaters to work next week. Several of mine match Annistyn's Halloween clothing so hopefully I can get some mommy/daughter pictures! I am still debating on her Halloween costume. I am not taking her to the big trick or treat at our square. I think that is a little much this year! I have almost decided to just get a Halloween-colored tutu and put it with her jack-o-lantern onesie and a pumpkin bow. I hate to spend $50 on a costume that she won't really wear that much! Next year she will be a little older and will probably get to trick or treat. I know I have to decide in the next couple of days and get one ordered!!!!

Well, believe it or not- that's all I have to say tonight. Hope everyone enjoys their Friday tomorrow!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Ms. G said...

I left a little surprise for you on my blog... check it out!