Thursday, November 12, 2009

Double Trouble...

You know- it's taken 8 months for this one lonely tooth to come in.... as luck would have it- the neighboring tooth decided to begin it's journey to the top the very next day!!!

I wish I had a picture, but it's hard enough to get a decent Thanksgiving picture. Taking a picture of two teeth in an 8-month-old's mouth.... not going to happen!

I sat Annistyn down outside yesterday for some Thanksgiving pictures. I want to make a simple Thanksgiving card to send to family members.

What did Annistyn want to do?



She ate the pine straw.

Between the pine straw eating and keeping her from crawling off through the yard. I got a few decent pictures...



And I think she had fun...



I think this one is the one I'll use for our cards.



I think it shows off some of her personality.

I got a new backdrop yesterday to use with some of Annistyn's Christmas clothes. I have to make about 3 different kinds of gift tags so that they will match the different kinds of paper I have bought.

I LOVE this outfit I got off E-bay. It is not your traditional Christmas colors so it was nice addition to the other 15 Christmas outfits in her closet. It is just adorable- like the sweet baby wearing it!




I really wasn't lying about her having 16 Christmas outfits... I want to do a "25 days of Christmas" event on here. So... the girl needs some holiday clothes!!!! :)

Last, but not least, Annistyn wants to give a shout out to her Nana who has a birthday today! I am sure no matter how late I post this, Nana will be up to read it!
She is a night owl!!!




So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA from all of us here at the Page house! So glad to hear you have picked out TWO more Vera Bradley purses for your presents. I am sure they will go nicely with the other 25 you already have!!!! It's okay- I love Vera too!

This picture is especially for you, because Annistyn has her purse outfit on...



We love you, Nana! Thanks for all you do for us!

Reminder to everyone- Only 2 days left to get in the drawing for the notecards. Remember to leave a comment on the post from last Saturday- Just BeCUZ.

Photobucket

4 comments:

abby jenkins said...

What a sweetie pie! Those photos are precious!

Jim and MJ said...

What a beautiful baby Annistyn is! I can't wait to see her soon! I need you to take some pictures of Parker ASAP! He missed his school pictures on Thursday--he had strep throat!

Unknown said...

She is such a doll, even teething! I just bought my first smocked dress after seeing Annistyn in all her cute ones.

I love that background, where did you get it?

The Davis Family said...

You have the cutest ideas and clothes!!!