Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Spirit- From My Head to My Toes!

Today I got my monthly pedicure and since Christmas will be here soon, I decided to get a little more festive with my toe nail polish!



Kim Brook, at TLC, did a great job adding a little Christmas spirit to my feet!

After all, I was wearing another holiday sweater today.



And yes, Annistyn has been wearing her Christmas attire.
Sunday she wore her pink Christmas tree dress to church- Outfit #2 of our 25 Outfits of Christmas.



She really wasn't into getting her picture taken, so there will definitely be a "re-shoot" in this dress. But this will work for now. She was about to fall over she was so sleepy in this picture.

I have created a nifty poem to go with the "25 Outfits of Christmas". So from now on, you'll see a rhyming title under each outfit.

So to catch up with the poem....

For the first outfit of Christmas,
You saw Annistyn Caroline,
Wearing a Rudolph Romper,
By the brand "Be Mine."

For the second outfit of Christmas,
Don't you think-
That Annistyn looks cute
Wearing a Christmas tree on pink?

For the third outfit of Christmas,
I sure didn't mind,
Seeing Annistyn in her Santa bishop
That I bought for $12.99!!!!

To be continued....


After church we did a photo session with new cousin, Blakely. Since you have already seen this dress, I'm going to make it outfit #3, even though she hasn't TECHNICALLY worn it anywhere.

Here's a few from last week's Christmas photo session.







And here are some of her and baby Blakely.





Blakely also had her own photo session. These were some of my favorites...












I really enjoyed doing the pictures! I wasn't very experienced with my camera when Annistyn was a newborn.

Taking pictures of both of them together WORE ME OUT! The scary part is- some people probably have two babies that are almost that close together! I think I took almost 200 of them both trying to get some good ones. Annistyn kept crawling off and Blakely was getting fussy. It was fun- but definitely tiring! Maybe we got a few good ones for Nana and Papa's Christmas cards!

Well, after a day back at work, I am very tired. I am already ready for Christmas break!!!

I will be back later this week with more holiday happenings! :)



Photobucket

0 comments: