Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wild Child

Today was a fun-filled Saturday. Annistyn decided to start our day at 6:30. I know she didn't want to miss one minute of quality time with her mommy!

We went to Pizza Hut for lunch and then went to Beau Monde to visit her Aunt Shelley. When we went in, Annistyn immediately gravitated towards the shoes.



Her favorite was this houndstooth heel.



We took some pictures in the zebra chair.





But she was ill, so she wasn't very cooperative. Wouldn't this one be a great picture if she had just been smiling?




I even let her sit in the gift box.



Her 3 pairs of puddle jumpers came in today, by the way!



She also has brown and pink, and pink and green. They actually fit her really good!


When I got home, Michael had almost all of the outdoor Christmas decorations up! What a great husband!

Me and Annistyn decided we would work on the inside decorations.



She was really excited to see the Christmas dtuff.



Finley was excited too...



We worked a while and got the mantel mostly done.



Not bad for a day's work! I couldn't find my "snow" to put under the ornaments in my candle globes... Who knows where it will turn up!

Michael said we would try to finish the rest before Thanksgiving.

We finished the day by grabbing a bite at Dairy Queen. Annistyn wore this doggie outfit that she had not worn yet.



She missed out on wearing the Halloween side of the top. It's still a little big on her. Funtasia clothes just don't fit her very well since she has narrow shoulders. It's a 6 month size.

Well, I'm off to bed. Michael and I are going shopping tomorrow for Annistyn's Christmas presents. Yes, we are going alone. I don't want to leave her behind. She loves to shop! But, I don't want her to see her presents either. Michael and I haven't been ANYWHERE without her since she's been born. In fact, we've only ridden in the car alone together twice. One time to a meeting at church that lasted a couple hours. And last Sunday she stayed at Nana's while we ran to Wal-Mart. I guess we probably need to be alone every once in a while. I will miss her, but I know she will be well-cared for at her Grandmommy's!

Photobucket

0 comments: