Monday, November 16, 2009

A Girl Can Never Have Shoe Many

This afternoon we took a trip to Elba to the children's shoe store. I had heard they had a good selection of baby shoes. If you haven't been over there- you need to go! I have had trouble finding Annistyn shoes that are "walking" shoes. Everybody tries to sell me "crib" shoes and she is standing up and trying to walk, so she needs some support. I loved her L'Amour Angel shoes, but she only one color and Lulu's didn't have anymore. Well they had EVERY color in all the different styles. I bought a red pair and a white pair with some money Michael had given me. I also got her a pair of brown "squeaky" shoes. Her Granmommy let her try them on, so after I saw how excited she got when they squeaked- I had to get them. I have a feeling I will regret that! She is standing up by herself pretty good. She can also walk pretty good with me only holding one hand. I just ordered 3 pairs of Puddle Jumper shoes the other day- so maybe she will have enough now! Here she is posing with her small collection....



She loves shoes!

I know I am running behind on posting the winner from a couple of weeks ago- but the time keeps slipping away from me! Saturday we went to Montgomery to see Leslie James play football at Faulkner.




On Sunday, Annistyn decided not to nap. She wanted to play in one of turkey dresses.




And watch TV instead.



So FINALLY- only 2 days past due...

Remember from last time- your number is whatever # comment you were. I use my trusty random number generator to give me a number. The winning number is #1 and the first comment was by The Davis Family. So send me an e-mail and let me know what kind of cards you want (Christmas or regular) and I will get those going for you so you will have them in time for Christmas!

I will be doing another giveaway one day next week. I love Christmas time- so maybe I can give away some more stuff before Christmas!

Annistyn will also be hosting the "25 outfits of Christmas" on here starting December 1st. So... get ready for lots of fun and fashion!!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jim and MJ said...

Love all of the shoes..next time you go to Elba..give me a call! =)

The Sansom Family said...

Sara Catherine loved her squeaky shoes. There was a slot for bows, so you could change out bows on her shoes to match her outfit! They were too cute! The squeak did not get too annoying to us, but we felt like we probably bothered people when we were in public :) If you think they are too noisy, you should be able to pull the plastic part out that makes them squeak! Also, did you get the "Uggs" in Elba? I have been looking for Sara Catherine a pair everywhere and can not find any that I like! I can't wait to see Annistyn's Christmas outfits! I think you need to also post pictures of your Christmas sweaters!!!
Ashton

Unknown said...

Love all her shoes! I'll have to check out some of the brands you posted. Tatum's a bit of a shoe diva and just lost her favorite pair of shoes at the mall! It looks like you have a good collection going but I thought I'd suggest Pedipeds. They're awesome! Like a crib shoe but with way more support. Tatum started walking at 9 months and these were the shoes her pedi recommended. They are adorable too!