Friday, November 20, 2009

Take A Stand

I know I have been MIA this week. It's been a crazy week around here!

So here's what has been going on...
Annistyn was about to go crazy to go outside this afternoon, so I put on her new squeaky shoes and we went out and played.



Finley wanted to play too.


I realized that I really haven't gotten any pictures of her teeth. So I tried to do that...
If you look really carefully, you can get a glimpse of them in this one. She has the two bottom middle teeth.

Sorry! That's the best one you will get for now. Taking pictures of an 8-month-old's teeth bites! Literally!

Then I realized I haven't even showed you what she can do now!

She can stand up all by herself... (Ignore her skanky-dressed mommy in this one!)



And she can stand for a pretty long time!



All by herself!



Isn't she a big girl????



She also has gotten really good at talking. She is very fond of "ma-ma"- especially when she is mad or tired. She says da-da too... And "hey" and "bye" sometimes. She dropped the cup in the floor the other night and told it "bye bye".

I have noticed she has learned to understand a lot more words though.
She knows what "no no" means.
She stops what she's doing, flashes a sweet smile....



And does it anyway!



She is a mess! We are in for a treat!!!






In other news- Wednesday night, me and my friend, MJ, went to a "Woodie Long" paint night at the Arts Council. He was famous for his folk art. I like to paint, but this was definitely my first attempt at "folk art". I forgot my "blog camera" but MJ saved the day by having a camera in her purse!

Here is our mess:


Me and MJ:


MJ working away...


Our masterpieces:


A close-up of my finished product:


I'm not sure how I feel about folk art. I like it, but I'm not sure it's my calling! Hah! It was great to have a fun girl's night out though. I missed Annistyn, but I need Mommy time every now even though I hardly ever take any.

Well, I am exhausted from all the skipping and jumping I did after school was over today. We are OFFICIALLY out for ONE WEEK! Hooray!!!

I will be back in a few days with a fun giveaway!


Photobucket

0 comments: