Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Little Behind....

I am running a little behind with my updates this week....



But this cute little "behind" is the reason why! She is SO busy!!!

Annistyn has said, "Goodbye, Halloween!"






And, "Hello, Christmas!"







Yes, we will celebrate Thanksgiving first. But I only have 3 or 4 Thanksgiving outfits (GASP!) and I will be SURE to let you see them before Thanksgiving.

Annistyn has some exciting news to share tonight.

Annistyn, share your news with everyone!



Annistyn is holding (or eating) a sign that says, "Welcome, Blakely!" because TODAY- November 4, 2009, Annistyn became a big cousin!!!



Blakely Blair McCrory was born this afternoon (around 4 pm) at Baptist East in Montgomery. She weighed 6 lb. and 15 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long- almost exactly Annistyn's birth size!!! Her Mommy and Daddy (Chad and Kelly) are doing good- just tired! I will be taking LOADS of pictures when we visit tomorrow. So I will DEFINITELY be posting those! We are so excited that she is finally here!

I know I promised another giveaway this week- but I'm going to save it for the weekend because I think that is easier than starting in the middle of the week. So maybe Saturday I will post it.

Hope you had a great "hump" day! Now we're getting closer to the weekend!!!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and I had to let you know how adorable Miss Annistyn is. What a little doll! And I love her name!

Congratulations on Baby Blakely!