Friday, November 27, 2009

Good TIDEings to You!

Annistyn would like to start by saying, "Roll Tide!"



I have to admit I was a little concerned for a while, but I guess things worked out in the end! I know you are not going to believe this, but Annistyn did not have a festive outfit to wear for the game today. I spent $35.00 on Alabama fabric to make a dress with and then I lost it. It was found this week, but I decided to wait until next year to make an outfit with it. So we watched it in our PJ's. But she did want to wear her hair bow tonight to show her excitement.



Finley wanted to wear his bandanna also.



We decided to wear our jammies for the game because I have been up since 4:02 this morning. At 4:30, I was picking up my mom and Shelley. At 4:40, we were in the car singing Christmas songs (at least I was- I am a morning person!) and at 4:45 we were running in Wal-Mart with all the other crazy people in Andalusia!!! YES- I got EXACTLY what I went to get- which was NOT a TV. You couldn't give me a good enough discount to wait in that line! I did bump some people out of the way with my buggie- don't worry, it was just a love tap! :) It was fun to get in the Christmas spirit with all 500 other people that were there. I actually only waited in line behind 3 people to check-out. Somehow we found a "secret" check out line in the back corner of the garden section. There was about 20 people in the line beside us- I guess they didn't see the one we were in. We waited longer at Hardee's to get a biscuit than we did at Wal-Mart!

After I returned home, showered, and got Annistyn ready- we headed back to town. I got a good bit of shopping done.

I wasn't going to begin the "25 Outfits of Christmas" until December 1, but I thought Annistyn might want to wear some of her outfits twice. So I guess since it's my blog- I can start it when I want to! :)

So it starts today with "Rudolph" leading the way...










I was wearing one of my many holiday sweaters, so we stopped to pose for a picture together...




And since I'm in the Christmas spirit today...

I've done note cards and gift tags, so today I'm going to do another Christmas giveaway- I will be giving away a set of 20 4 x 8 Christmas cards. These will be card stock- not the flimsy photo paper. They are 1-sided with envelopes, which I will print the return address on, if you wish. I can use any digital picture(s) you e-mail me. If you don't live nearby- I will mail them to you! Just leave a comment on this post and I will announce the winner next Saturday! Have a photo ready if you are the winner. I want you to get them in time for Christmas! :)

Let the festivities begin!!!!!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Samantha said...

When I saw you at Walmart, you were being quite nice. About the Christmas clothes, you are so funny! Do you have enough sweaters/shirts to wear a different one every school day between now and Christmas? You are starting the clothes addiction way early with Annistyn...Michael is going to be in sooooo much trouble! All she'll have to do is bat those adorable little eye lashes and he'll do anything she wants! She's so cute and I know you're having a blast with your very own babydoll! See you Monday!

Brookeanne said...

Awwww... and I was excited to comment w/out the incentive of a prize, but I guess it's just my lucky day ;)! Pics are gorgeous (as always)... and I am definitely keeping up with all the adorable outfits being worn by the family through my Dashboard :). Great news re: Wal-mart and Christmas shopping!

Heather said...

Roll Tide!! I love the blog Christmas makeover. It's super cute!

Anonymous said...

Roll Tide! I was about to have a heart attack during the game! I was watching on little sleep and with a lot of emotion. It wasn't one of my best game face days. Ha. I look forward to seeing the outfits!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see all her Christmas outfits!

Jim and MJ said...

Annistyn is such a beautiful baby! She looks so cute in her Rudolph outfit..I can't wait to see the rest of them! Talk to you soon!

The Sansom Family said...

I got up at 3:30 with Mom and Christin and head to Destin! We went to the outlets, and at 5:30, it really wasn't that packed with people! We were able to get in and out of the stores! I'm not brave enough to hit Wal-Mart on Black Friday!I still think you need to do the 25 days of Christmas with your sweaters!!!

Ashley said...

We love Annistyn's alabama hair bow! :) Kaidence has a houndstooth pillowcase dress she was sporting during the game! :) Love the new blog look, too!!