Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh, You Better Not Pout, You Better Not Cry....



I was taking some Christmas pictures of Annistyn and I just couldn't go the next few days without sharing. When I start the 20 Outfits of Christmas on December 1, just pretend like you have never seen this dress!

Alright- that's the only Christmas one you get to see. After all, the rule of Christmas is NO PEEKING!

I did take some of her in her white French lace dress, so I guess I can share those since they are not Christmas pictures.








And just in case I had not taken enough pictures... yesterday I took MORE! Annistyn and I met MJ and Parker at Pizza Hut for lunch.



Wow! Between Annistyn and Parker, I think we could have fed a family off what they dropped on the floor! Don't worry! We cleaned up before we left. Parker had pizza everywhere and Annistyn likes to drop cheese crunchies on the floor and then leans over to see where they landed.

After lunch, I took some pictures of Parker...




You're right- That's not Parker! You know I can't go the whole day without taking some of my baby!





Parker really didn't want to have his pictures made. He was so excited to be at a new place! There was too much exploring to do!





We did find one thing that made him smile! He LOVED playing in the hot tub!



Isn't he cute?

I haven't ever taken pictures of a two year old, so it was definitely a fun experience. I'm going to have to come up with some better tactics before Annistyn gets that age! I wore stilleto boots! What was I thinking???

We had a fun day though and it was nice to visit with MJ.

I have some more pictures for later, but I just wanted to go ahead and put those up today.

Hope you have a FANTASTIC Turkey Day tomorrow! I will be back with a special Thanksgiving Day post!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Jim and MJ said...

I think that the pictures of Parker turned out pretty good! He was being such a rotten boy!! Thanks for putting up with us! Next time..we can try after a nap! hah