Monday, July 13, 2009

Another Hoppin' Tuesday

Well, it's blog hop Tuesday again! This week is "Three Things You Didn't Know About Me". I am trying to pick things that I can use with pictures, since pictures are much more fun to look at!

Number one: I love to travel! Here are some pictures of my hubby and I at various travel destinations:








Number 2: I love doing anything "crafty". Here are some pictures of some cakes, paintings, and other things I've made:











Okay! Enough of that!

Number 3- the most important: I believe that God answers prayers!!! Here is my proof:







Now if that isn't proof, I don't know what is!!!

MckLinky Blog Hop



Just a quick update on everything else:
We are still doing AMSTI this week, but it will be over Friday. Hopefully I can catch up on some pictures I've been wanting to take!
I've bought some more wonderful Ebay outfits- I'll show you those next time!
Annistyn has her 4-month check-up tomorrow! I can't wait to find out how much she weighs now!
Have a good week- Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with her dr. appt. report!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness, your daughter is beautiful! You're title caught my attention when I was searching through the blog hoppers today. You guys are quite the travelers. I really hope to get to do that someday!

The Davis Family said...

You put the cake you made for James and my bridal shower!! I absolutely LOVED that cake!!!!