Monday, July 27, 2009

Finger-Lickin' Good



And nope, we're not talking about fried chicken!!! Apparently Annistyn likes pears! She liked the applesauce okay, but tonight she ate half the jar of pears! It was her first experience with them and needless to say, it probably won't be the last! I wish you could see the pears smeared all over her face, but her hand is covering it up in this picture.

By the way, is anyone else having problems uploading photos to blogger? I've been trying to post pictures since FRIDAY! Today I tried several things. It finally worked when I changed their file size.

FRIDAY I was trying to upload pictures of Annistyn in her new purse dress. It was one of the ones that her Aunt Kelly got her at market. She looked so cute! Of course, by the time we got home from eating and the weekly Wal-Mart trip, she was really tired. Mommy just HAD to get pictures though. She wasn't real thrilled about taking them- as you can see by her expression.



This picture is cute for two reasons. One- she loves to look at her feet and she is doing that here. Also, I love her little feet. Her legs are moving almost all the time....as they were for 9 months that she was in my tummy. I promise- the child moved NON-stop when I was pregnant with her. She usually either has her feet straight out- like boards or her toes are curled under. In this picture she is doing both.



Last night I took some pictures of her playing on her bear rug. She was just laying around in her diaper like she does most of the time at home.








Doesn't she look mischieveous in this one??? We're going to be in TROUBLE in a year or two. She is going to be a little firecracker- I can see it coming.



I was feeling crafty last night so I made these two cute bulletin boards. This one is for a friend of mine who just got her first teaching job:



This one was for my friend who had a birthday (in April) and I was having lunch with her today to give her a VERY related birthday present. Mommy-hood does that to you! :)



In other news- Guess who's eating DOG chow instead of PUPPY chow?



Yep- SOMEONE has a birthday this week!!! Friday will be Finley Dog's first birthday. We are having a birthday party for him Saturday. I thought we'd have hot DOGS and cupcakes. Of course, Finley will get his own cake made of doggie treats.



On a happy note, tonight we decided to meet my mom and sister at Huddle House for dinner. I wanted a big, fattening waffle!!! On the way, the sun was shining and it was sprinkling rain. All of a sudden, I spotted the most BEAUTIFUL and BIGGEST rainbow I have ever seen. I had to pull over at our local park and take a few pictures. I didn't have my good camera- just my small one- so it took 3 pictures to get the whole thing in one!!!! Sadly, I am on my laptop and when I tried to post the pictures, I got the same message I was getting the other day. Since I'm lazy- I'm not going get up and go to the other computer! It will give me some pictures to post tomorrow! So have a great night and look for rainbow pictures tomorrow!!! :)



Photobucket

0 comments: