Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some...Where....Over....the Rainbow...





Told ya it was a big one! Since I didn't have my good camera with the good lens, I had to take these three pictures to get all of it! If I was really good- I would have merged them together in PhotoShop. Sorry! Not tonight! I bought some really cool elements to use for my holiday cards and for general photos and I played with them a little tonight. I also have a new blog design I'm working on! Hopefully it will be up and running next week. It has a rotating header and some other neat stuff. I've had a couple people ask, so YES I do custom blog design. Just need a cute custom header? I do those also! Just let me know what you want. Headers are $5.00. A basic custom design is $25.00. I also have been working hard to get some cute fall, Halloween, and Christmas card designs for those interested. By mid-August I should have some for you to see. I'm going to dress Annistyn up in some of her holiday clothes so I have pictures to insert in the photo spots of the card. It's hard to sell photo cards when you can't tell what they will look like with pictures!!!

Okay, I said the magic word- PICTURES! It's been two days so you know I have some! Last night, my friend Anna came to stay with us. We had girl's night at Pizza Hut- for 2 hours I might add because it's Pizza Hut and it is ALWAYS under-staffed and poorly managed. Here is Anna playing with Annistyn:





Me and Anna go waaaaaaaay back:






No, the date on the top picture isn't correct. I am not that old. I was in elementary school in '94. I think that was the year 2000.

But we do go even further back than 1994- I just don't have those pics on my computer and I'm not going to scan any for you right now. The scanner tends to bring out the best in me and I just want to go to sleep in a good mood tonight.

Today, me and my friend, MJ, went to Enterprise to the teacher store and to Dollar Tree. We bought some festive classroom stuff and ate my favorite- Mellow Mushroom. And let me tell you- I ♥ Mellow Mushroom! (You liked that little heart, didn't you? I just learned the html code for that so I had to throw it in!)

I learned how to do this too!

Tonight, my sweet little lady bug played in her much-loved Exersaucer for a little while.



She just has to have that hand in her mouth! She likes it better than her pappy now! She wore her cute little lady bug outfit today. I think she looks absolutely precious in red...and pink...and white...and every color! :)






And don't forget about our canine countdown!!! Finley Dog's birthday is just TWO days away! Hot diggity dog!!!



Well...if anyone is an "America's Got Talent" fan.... I guess you've watched the last couple of days as they've narrowed it down to the Top 40. Personally, I'm not sure why they wasted two good days putting the "comments" and "individual judging" on T.V. I like to watch them perform. Anybody got a favorite yet?? I like the Acrodunker guys, the chicken-catcher, the opera singer that is a cancer survivor and a few others. I missed a couple of episodes, so I heard there were some other really great ones. I don't really just sit and watch it because it's during Annistyn's getting-ready-for-bed time, but I kind of listen and catch bits and pieces. I have to admit (and if you could, you'd probably all throw tomatoes at me for saying this) I just don't like American Idol. I never could get "into" it. I tried...

Okay- well I've rambled on about a whole bunch of random stuff tonight and my eyes are SUPER tired from looking at this computer screen. I've got a pedicure in the morning- so yay for pretty feet!

Have a good Thursday!


Photobucket

0 comments: