Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

Sorry there was no July 4th pictures yesterday! We hung out at home most of the day, so we pretty much stayed in our PJ's.

This morning, I went to Lulu's. They are having buy 1 get 1 free for all the summer clothes. There were a ton of cute things in 12 months and up, but Annistyn's sizes were pretty picked over. I would have bought some stuff for next summer, but right now I'm kind of iffy about what size she'll be in. If I found a REALLY good deal on something- I would definitely buy it. But even 50% isn't good enough of a deal. I did buy a little bubble suit I'd almost gotten several times before. It was really cute and she should be able to wear it over the next few months. I thought the fanny ruffles were really cute.




This is what I got free. I really wanted a yellow smocked outfit I've looked at several times, but they only had 9 months and I don't think she'll be wearing that before summer is over. This was really soft and looked like a cute, comfortable play outfit.



Fall clothes were not on sale. But as I've said before- I love the Rabbit Moon brand. This outfit looked cute for early fall and aren't the leggings cute? Rabbit Moon clothes are SOOOO soft. I can dress Annistyn in them for the day and she is able to move and play and looks so comfy.



That was part of thrifty Thursday. The other part is the outfit she wore today. I literally paid $4.00 for this on E-bay. If I were making it, I would have used smaller checks on the fabric and a smaller smock plate- but for $4.00...you can't even buy a yard of fabric for that. The shoulders were a little big, so I tied them and put two cute bows on them. I thought it looked really cute on her. I had this festive background, but she wanted to make faces and talk instead of model for me. I knew I should have taken pictures earlier in the day. So I didn't get a lot with her smiling. Michael helped her stand up for a couple because her little chunky thighs look extra cute in bubble outfits.








Well- I just finished making a red velvet cake and Blogger took FOREVER to upload my pictures tonight- so I'm pooped and off to bed. Michael is off work tomorrow so maybe we will have a family fun day!

Photobucket

0 comments: