Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop Tuesday

I am playing along with the weekly BlogHop I saw on Kelly's Korner Blog. So this week's theme is favorite photograph. I can't say that I have a favorite photograph because I LOVE all the pictures I've taken of Annistyn. Each one is special in it's own way. But this one truly shows off the personality she has already developed at 4 months old:

For those who haven't seen it before, this is my daughter, Annistyn, during her first beach vacation.

MckLinky Blog Hop


In other news, I bought some festive clothes off Ebay this week.
Here is an adorable cheerleader dress for football season:



Here is a Halloween dress I thought was cute:



And here is a beautiful PINK Christmas dress I just had to have:



I have been doing AMSTI training for school this week, so we haven't had any fun photo sessions. I have been flying home every afternoon and trying to spend as much time with Annistyn as I can before bedtime. I do have a blue and brown tutu that has been begging me to put it on Annistyn and take pictures. Hopefully I will be able to do that before the weekend!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy said...

You have a beautiful baby girl. I have a house of three girls, but my baby is almost 4.

Happy Blog Hopping!

Shauna said...

That is a lot of attitude for a 4 month old. How cute!

jules said...

She is precious. Days at the beach are the best. Happy Blog Hopping

SECPumpkin said...

Soo Cute! Love the shades~ too cool! I also really love those dresses!

Jennifer said...

Too Cute!