Friday, July 3, 2009

Here she is....Miss America







Oh yes! You are looking at Miss America 2029! She looked so patriotic, but we have tried to add an interesting element to the pictures today- so I thought the July 4th crown would be perfect.

First of all- Annistyn slept from 9:00 last night until 8:00 this morning! Talk about a lazy girl!!! She did wake me up groaning about 2 a.m. When I got to her room apparently she had tried to roll over in her sleep, but was too close to the side and hit the bumper. I rolled her back over and she never flinched. She wants to sleep with her head in the corner of the bed touching the bumpers. I don't lay her down there- but she will scoot until she ends up there.

When she woke up, we went to Huddle House for a waffle (yum!) and then came back home. After her nap, we swam in Grandmommy's pool a little while. Michael cooked for his grandparents since it's his grandmother's birthday tomorrow. His parents came over also. Tomorrow we are going to my Grandmother's for a big July 4th cookout.

Just to follow up on something I mentioned a couple of days ago- My Uncle Ritchie was leaving Honduras on Thursday. The day after I mentioned it on here, he was told he would not get to leave. He was unsure when he would get to come home. But this afternoon, my Nana called and he had landed in Houston, Texas. So he ended up getting to come home after all! I know my Aunt Laura and cousins will be glad to see him!

Well, I will probably have pictures tomorrow- but I wanted to go ahead and post my July 4th card tonight. I couldn't mail one to everybody- but here is the July 4th card I created. You can click on the picture to see a bigger version.




Hope everyone has a FUN and SAFE July 4th!!!!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Happy 4th!! Reese has that exact same outfit. She is wearing it today for the 4th. :) I love all her new clothes. You find such great deals!! How did you make the picture so that you could click on it to get it bigger?