Thursday, July 23, 2009

Born to Ride

Well Annistyn did something yesterday that I didn't do until I was 12. She sat on a Harley Davidson for the first time. I thought she looked pretty cute, though I have no intentions of letting her ride on it anytime soon (or ever!) If you've never seen a proud Grandaddy before- I'll show you what one looks like:







She also tried out her new Exersaucer! Let me just say that any friend of Annistyn's is a friend of mine- and I think me and that thing are going to be BEST friends. She looks so cute playing in it. She really likes looking at all the gadgets and trying to figure them out. Her favorite part is the clear part that she hits and it spins around. It has lots of colorful beads inside and makes noises.



She was so cute trying to decide how to make it work and in about 5 minutes she had it going. It amazes me how fast she picks up on things. It just goes to show you how much they are soaking in at this age. Here are some more pictures of her playing with it:







I thought this one was cute of her talking to her Daddy:




There is only one problem....Someone else wants to play!



Her Exersaucer is the perfect height for puppy kisses. Finley hasn't tried to bite the toys or anything, but he sure does want to lick his sissy when she is in it. And of course, she talks to him and smiles at him and that just makes him want to kiss her even more! I have to make sure he has a special toy or treat while she's in it so he doesn't lick all over her. This afternoon he practiced his "tricks" while she was playing. Look who learned what "down" means:



She also got to play in the new one at her Nana's. It is the farm jumperoo. It has lots of lights and sounds. She thought the piggies were pretty cool.




Today we went to school and worked a couple hours in my classroom. Annistyn really likes all the colors in there. By the way, if you are reading this and you happen to have around $1,000 just lying around- I really want an LCD projector for my classroom. I think I can actually get one for about $500...but I'd like a laptop to go with it. I know this is a stretch, but, HEY, fairytales do come true!!!! I may have my own Fairy Blog Mother out there just waiting for me to make a request!!! :)

She looked so cute today- I had to get a couple pictures. Okay, you caught me! I took around 100 pictures. Here are a few that I picked out for your viewing pleasure. Can life get any sweeter???









Yep- she's definitely one in a MELON!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! The pictures of her in the watermelon outfit are so cute! I know she's getting to be at a really fun age of discovery!

The Davis Family said...

OMG!!! She is absolutely adorable. I love the watermelon outfit. We are in town now. If you are free next Monday or Tuesday let me know. This week we are headed to the beach, but next week we will be here until Wednesday morning. Again I LOVE the pictures!!