Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weigh to Go!

Just a quick update on Annistyn's dr. appt. today! My little chunky monkey was 25 inches long and weighed 12 lbs. 9 oz. I actually thought she'd weigh a little more than that! He said she was right down the middle of the growth chart. I forgot to ask about the exact percentage. I googled it when I got home and BabyCenter.com says her height is in the 50th percentile and her weight is in the 30th percentile. I think their weight chart may be a little off. Either way- she is growing fine and can start eating apples, pears, and any other Level 1 baby food now. She got 4 shots, so she pretty much slept the rest of the afternoon. Here are a couple of pictures I got today:






Don't you love the one of Finley Dog licking her right as I was taking a picture! He can't stay away from her- he is crazy about her!!!

I took these after she had woken up from her 3 hour shot-induced nap. I should have gotten some before the dr. visit. She was in a GREAT mood. As we were waiting for the doctor, she was kicking and laughing on the exam table. She likes to make really loud squeals (which echo in rooms with no carpet- like exam rooms) and then she laughs when she realizes that she made the sound. It's really funny. Maybe one day I'll catch it on the video camera.

Well, I have a lot more I wanted to share, but I will save it for another day. I have a doggie waiting for me to go to bed and a baby that is sleeping soundly. Michael is coming home tomorrow after being in Atlanta this week and I am SOOOO happy about that. I am exhausted after a week of trying to take care of Annistyn and Finley, doing everything around the house, and having to get up and get out the door every morning. Please pray he makes it home safely.

Hope everyone had a great "Over-the-Hump" day!

Photobucket

0 comments: