Friday, July 17, 2009

Everybody's Workin' for the Weekend!

Wow! Anybody else thinkin' TGIF???? AMSTI is FINALLY over and though I have enjoyed leaving my PRECIOUS baby at home and sitting in a classroom from 8-3:30 every day playing with bouncy balls, making macaroni trees (for FOUR hours on Thursday), and going on "bug hunts" to make a terrarium....I am pretty excited to be a stay at home mommy for a couple more weeks before school starts back. And by the way, I hope everyone could sense the sarcasim in the above statement. I have HATED leaving my baby the last two weeks. It takes me 30 minutes to tell her bye because she talks to me so sweetly and I just can't stand leaving her.

I would have loved to have posted yesterday, but Annisytn ran a low grade temp from the shots all day. She was really sleepy and when she wasn't sleeping, she wanted to be snuggled up in my arms. She feels a little better today, but still not quite herself.
Here are a couple of smiles I managed to get out of her:





Finley always has to jump in as I'm taking a picture! They are best buds. Here's another one from the other night when I was doing laundry:



She was making noises and he was "seeing about her". He definitely gets the #1 Big Brother Award.



I never thought he would love her like he does. I would recommend a miniature schnauzer to anyone who has young children and wants a dog. He has been FANTASTIC from the first day we brought her home and he is very protective of her also. What a good boy!

I also want to send a big THANK YOU to Annistyn's Aunt Kelly! She went to market last weekend and brought home these three PRECIOUS dresses for Annistyn!





I can't wait to put them on Annistyn! Chad and Kelly's little girl (who we call Mo Mo because they haven't named her yet) is due in November and I know she'll make a great mommy.

Michael arrived home last night from his trip and we are excited that he is home! He brought me home a camera tripod for my "prize", so I can't wait to use it! I really want to do a photo session this weekend. HOPEFULLY I will get to do that at some point. I've been slacking on the pictures the last couple of weeks.

Well- it's bedtime at the Page's! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Photobucket

0 comments: