Saturday, September 19, 2009

Driving Miss Daisy




Here is our "Miss Daisy" driving her new "car" that she picked out at Wal-Mart last night. It is very loud and annoying, but she really likes it, so I guess that is all that matters. I am surprised she was still going in these pictures because she has had a very busy day!

Today Uncle Chad and Aunt Kelly got married at Grayton Beach. It turned out to be a beautiful day and I took my camera, of course. I would have taken more pictures, but they had another photographer and I was trying not to get in her way. I managed to squeeze in several during the ceremony and when she was taking family pictures. I am posting more than I normally would post, but I know Aunt Laura is at home waiting for these. Sorry to everyone else who may not be as interested! :)

P.S. It was really bright outside (3:00 in the afternoon) so it was definitely not the best picture-taking time!

Ready for the ceremony:




Wedding ceremony- it was short and sweet!







Family pictures:





Me and Chad:



Chad and Kelly:





This is Kelly's niece, Kasey, kissing Annistyn. We were trying to get a picture of both of them and she decided to give her a kiss!



Annistyn doesn't like grass, but she thought the sand was kind of fun:




Last time we were here, she couldn't sit up by herself. So today, I let her sit on a blanket and I took several pictures of her. Here are a few:







My wonderful little family- if only Finley Dog could have been there!


Well... I guess that's all folks! Just wanted to share those pictures (especially for you, Aunt Laura!) Hope everyone had a great Saturday!




Photobucket

0 comments: