Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Grandparent's Day!

I just wanted to say Happy Grandparent's Day to our wonderful Grandparents and to Annistyn's great-grandparents and grandparents. Annistyn is SO blessed because she has 4 grandparents:

My Daddy/ Her Grandaddy:


My Mom/ Her Granmommy:


Note: My mom and dad have not "officially" picked out what they want Annistyn to call them. They want to let her decide. I told my mom if she didn't pick out a name I was going to start calling her Big Mamma. So..maybe that will inspire her to pick one out!

Michael's Mom and Dad (Who also do not have "official" names):



Annistyn ALSO has ALL 8 of her great-grandparents!

My Mom's Parents- Nana and Papa:



My Dad's Parents- Memaw and G-Daddy:



Michael's Mom's Parents- Nomie Norris and Granddaddy:



Michael's Dad's Parents- Nomie Page and PawPaw:



She EVEN has a great-great grandmother- my dad's grandmother. Unfortunately, we have not been able to get a picture with her yet. I would LOVE to have one with 5 generations- since I have a picture of me as a little girl with 5 generations. My great-great grandmother, Maw, lived until I was 8. Her first name was Annie and I loved her very much. So when we came up with Annistyn as a name, I thought it was great that it had part of Maw's name in it.

We love our family so much and know that we are very blessed to have so many grandparents to spoil Annistyn! She is the first grandchild for both our parents and the first great-grandchild for 3 out of the 4 sets. So...she is a very rotten little girl! We wouldn't have it any other way!!!!

To our grandparents- we love all of you SO much! Thank you for being such a special part of our lives! Happy Grandparent's Day!!!


Since I can't post without a picture of our precious baby- here she is wearing the outfit her Daddy bought her yesterday when he went to Troy. He picked it out all by himself. He is actually really good at that! Doesn't she look adorable? (As always!)






When I quit taking her picture she just plopped backwards into her stuffed animal pile and started giggling. So I had to take another picture...



Such a silly girl! Hope everyone has a great week!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Such a cute outfit and a beautiful smile to accompany it! That is so wonderful that you have such an extended family!

Heather said...

You are so blessed to have so many grandparents to share your little girl with!!