Friday, September 11, 2009

Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning?

I was sitting in 10th grade history class.

I was old enough to think that I really understood what had happened, but too young to realize what our country had really lost.

Today is September 11 and it is a day our generation will never forget. It is a day that a lot of families will never forget because they lost someone close to them.

There were people who woke up, drank a cup of coffe, and went to work like any other day. There were people who were just visiting the popular towers. Some people were getting on a plane to go on a vacation. I remember hearing about a family taking their little girl to Disney World that was on one of the flights.

I hope that everyone will take a few moments to pray for the families that lost loved ones, our country, and yes, even our enemies. They need the prayers more than anyone.

God Bless the USA!




Photobucket

0 comments: