Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Squash That Idea!

I guess you could say Annistyn "squashed" our idea about her liking squash.







I think the pictures say it all! She wanted to hold the spoon, but had no interest in the squash!

This next picture is from Sunday. It is Annistyn wearing the first dress that my mom smocked for ME!



I also wanted to announce that we are on the fast-track to pulling up! Annistyn grabbed my arm today and stood up by herself. Tonight, she was trying to get the duck cover that I have over the spout in the bathtub. She pushed down on the side of the bathtub and just stood up! I'm going to find her peeking over her baby bed one day! She started crying this morning at 4:00. When I got in there I could tell she was just trying to find her pappy. Well I couldn't find it either! I got her another one and went back to bed. When I woke her up, I finally found it. She had put it on top of the crib bumper.

I wanted to share these pictures that I used for her 6-month announcement. I only ordered enough announcements for family- but I will post it on here on Thursday.
Here are her pictures... I thought they turned out pretty good. I used the last 3 in the announcement.








I'm keeping it short and sweet tonight. We had Open House so I've been at school WAY too many hours today! At least tomorrow is already Wednesday!

Photobucket