Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Of All the Things I've Lost...

It's my mind I miss the most!!!!!

Today has been one of those days that I should have just stayed in bed! I got to Mom's this morning and realized I had forgot to bring Annistyn's bottles. We usually just leave formula at Mom's, but she ran out last week and we haven't made it to Sam's Club to stock up. So I called Michael and he said he would take them to her. Then I remembered I had left the baby food at home also. About 1:45, I noticed I had a text message on my phone. It was from 9:00 this morning and said, "Call me. No carseat." I had drove off with Annistyn's carseat instead of leaving it at Mom's house. I looked in the rearview mirror no telling how many times and never noticed that it was still in the car! Luckily, I have a keypad entry and Shelley was able to come and get it in between her classes and take it to Mom. I had mega brain fog today! If it's this bad now, I can't imagine how bad it will be in 10 more years!!!

On the bright side, I have these pictures from last Sunday that I wanted to share-
Here is my sweet angel after church Sunday morning.




And here she is Sunday night modeling her Kelly's Kids outfit that arrived this week. I still have to put her initials on it and she has a blouse to go underneath.



She wanted to stand up so you could see the big bow in the back. What a big girl!




Well, I am taking my foggy brain to bed and HOPEFULLY tomorrow will be better!

Photobucket

0 comments: