Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not Tutu Happy...

I've been trying for about a week to do some 6-month portraits of Annistyn. I had some ideas in mind and I wanted to make a "6-Month Announcement" to send to family members. We FINALLY got outside yesterday afternoon to make them. I was ready, Michael was ready...well guess who wasn't ready?? I'll give you THREE guesses:







Yep! You guessed it! Annistyn did not want to take pictures yesterday. As soon as we sat her on the grass she started screaming. So of course, she wasn't interested in the chair either...or anything that involved being outside and taking pictures.

I have a few images that I may can salvage. I'm saving them until I run them through Photoshop. I'll share them later this weekend. After she started screaming outside, Michael picked her up and was seeing about her. I thought it was cute, so I started taking pictures.

I was glad I did because when I looked at them later- I saw the perfect daddy-daughter moment.






I was hoping to get some cute ones of her and Finley, but after she started crying, I gave up on that one too. He didn't understand why she didn't love the yard as much as he does!



When we got back inside, she was fine. She wanted to play on the floor so we went to her room. These aren't the perfect posed pictures that would come from a professional, but this is my Annistyn...










Can you tell that she is FULL of personality!?

I know everyone will be excited to see these pictures...




Yes! Our highchair did FINALLY come in! Annistyn doesn't have to sit on the table to eat anymore!!! This is what she was doing while I baked Michael's homemade red velvet cupcakes. They turned out great, by the way!



Last week at Wal-Mart, we bought Annistyn a "cookie jar" that has "cookies" with shapes and numbers. It sings when you put them inside. I didn't know it would be providing the whole family with entertainment. Last night Michael was able to capture these images from behind our couch.




I'm not sure who was having more fun- Finley or Annistyn?! She would make it sing and they would get excited. Then he would stick his nose in it and make it sing and they'd get excited again. If you notice the second picture, she is grabbing his fur. She does that a lot and he just sits there and lets her do it. Then he licks her. What a good dog! He is going to be worn out when she is able to chase him around! You can't get her attention when he is nearby. She has two arms reaching out trying to get him!

Well, hopefully I will have some more images to share later this weekend. I hope everyone enjoys their LONG weekend. I know I am SOOOO pumped about it!!!!


Photobucket

0 comments: