Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Fall Y'all!

It is fall and tonight I think I actually felt a little "nip" in the air! It feels so nice outside! Now if it will just get to feeling pleasant during the day! Last week was HOT. Of course, it was my week for traffic duty at school! My weeks are always HOT, COLD, or RAINING. It never fails. I had forgotten also how messy some people keep their cars! Trust me- mine is not clean. But if you open a door and trash falls out and your child has to walk on top of two inches of food wrappers and empty plastic bottles to get to their seat... it's time to clean it out!

I decorated for fall this weekend, but I didn't get around to taking pictures of my decorations. I LOVE getting the fall decor out. I will do pictures later this week! I did get some pictures of our sweet Finley Dog, who got a haircut last Wednesday. His old groomer told us last time that he'd gotten too big for her to handle since she has a bad back. We took him to the groomer at Andalusia Animal Clinic (Dr. Toby) and they did a GREAT job! He looked so pretty!!!




Even though I love fall, I am sad about giving up Annistyn's summer wardrobe. She had the cutest summer clothes and beach clothes. She has some great fall outfits, but there are sooo many summer things that I will miss! She is not going to know what to do when I make her wear shoes! She has NEVER worn a pair!!! I need to figure out how many of my fall clothes I can wear and what doesn't fit anymore. I was pregnant enough last fall that I couldn't wear most of my pants. I have lost 7 lbs. over the last couple of weeks though! Yay!
Here is one of her new fall outfits that she wore to church tonight:





After church, (Auntie) Angela had a surprise for us! Her sister, Peggy, is a VERY talented artist and Angela had taken Annistyn's 6 month picture to her and had her draw Annistyn! She brought it to us tonight! Isn't it beautiful??!



I have got to find the perfect spot to put it!

Well, I am exhausted. Annistyn was really wired today! She was hunting for anything and everything to get into! Hope everyone has a festive week and enjoys the nice weather!
Photobucket

0 comments: