Friday, September 25, 2009

She Quacks Me Up!

Annistyn has really enjoyed bathtime since I added the ducks! Last night, she didn't want to put one of them down to get out of the tub. She has gotten possessive of her toys and objects to them being taken away. She also continues to look for them long after they are gone. She is way too smart for her own good! Some battles aren't worth fighting, so I let her keep the duck while we dried off. I thought she looked cute in her duck towel, so I wanted to get a picture. She decided that her duck made a good chew toy.





Now look closely at her eyes...



A little less blue and A LOT more green! I think she will be a green-eyed girl after all. Just like her Mommy and Daddy. I always said that I wanted to marry someone with green eyes. You don't come across a lot of people who have true green eyes. Most people have brown, blue, or hazel. In fact, statistics will tell you that only 1-2% of the world's population have green eyes. Well I fall in that percentage! When I met Michael- referring to the day that we actually went on our first "date" or whatever- I went home and told my Mom that I was going to marry him. When I realized he had green eyes- that just confirmed my belief that we were meant to be together. I have always hoped that we would have green-eyed children- even though Annistyn would be beautiful with any eye color. So I have to say I am excited to see green peeking through the blue!


Photobucket

0 comments: